Sounds like a silly question but it is not.
Regardless I have tried several tools, none of them open the windows when I click on the Resolve Conflict in the external tool. I can see a windows popping up quickly but then suddenly it disappear so I can't read it.
I believe it shows the name of the files but can't get anything to work.
Trying to use the software from command line, say K3Diff, I was able to open the tool from terminal passing arguments, but when the app opens the files are not really selected. They appear in the drop down menu, which I have to select if I want to confirm and open. In any case the third parameter is ignored.
How can I set this up correctly?
Testing other products, but also having a look at the command line used in the .gitconfig file I was able to get the files opened from the terminal. No joy from the SourceTree app.