This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Triggers for deployment environments
I have a deployment set to trigger after a successful build of it's plan, however it doesn't trigger. Is there something I haven't setup correctly between the deployment and the plan?
Please refer: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/triggers-for-deployment-environments-342098622.html
I was able to answer my question.
With a build that has manual intervention steps, all manual intervention steps must be completed in order for a deployment to trigger. If automated steps are completed, but manual steps are not, it does not return the build a full success, therefore not triggering the deployment. If necessary one should set their deployment to trigger after stage, if the manual build steps are not required.
While I understand the documentation for the deployment, it should be updated to reflect what criteria Bamboo uses to trigger under said option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.