I just updated to v2.0.2 so maybe I'm just misunderstanding something. I cloned a git repo using terminal. Afterwards, I decided I wanted to work in SourceTree instead so I clicked `[ + New Repository ]` > `Add existing local repository`, found the directory and clicked ok. The repo appears in the repo list and I open it.
There is nothing there! Nothing under any of the views. Nothing when I switch to view the full branch. I try to pull but it doesn't find any remotes or branches. No history, but when I switch to the history view, I get,
> 'git log' failed with code 128:'fatal: bad revision 'master'
So I go back to terminal and type `git branch` and there are none! All my files are intact but otherwise, it looks like this is either a brand new repo, or, perhaps, a corrupted one.
I have reproduced this several times using different repositories with different remotes. Am I doing something wrong or did I stumble on a bug?