I have integrated clover manually in my project and under Build > Clover, it is showing properly.
Screenshot 2016-04-13 00.00.20.png
However when I try to view it in Bamboo's Reports Tab > Reports. Clover related stuff doesn't show anything.
Screenshot 2016-04-13 00.01.37.pngScreenshot 2016-04-13 00.01.43.png
Hi Ivan,
These Coverage, LOC and NCLOC charts aggregate data from build history. They're looking for metadata keys in build results named: CLOVER_BUILD_COVERAGE, CLOVER_LOC, CLOVER_NCLOC. The "-" character in the last screen shot attached suggests that is was unable to find any data. Please open build results from the specified date range (8-12 April) and check if these keys exist.
In case they're not present, please check build logs for presence of Clover-related warnings or errors.
CheersMarek
Hi @Marek Parfianowicz,
I can see the metadata keys in my build:
Screenshot 2016-04-13 09.14.00.png
And this one from a job metadata:
Screenshot 2016-04-13 09.18.35.png
Your metadata keys for a job and for a plan look correct. Could you please trigger data reindexing (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/reindexing-data-289277251.html) to check if this fixes the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.