I'm trying to get Crucible to run but I'm stuck with some errors and the web interface can't start.
I followed the instructions for installation and I'm getting this error:
2014-12-03 11:47:37,682 INFO - Starting database...
2014-12-03 11:47:40,723 INFO - Database started.
2014-12-03 11:47:41,794 INFO - Starting plugin system...
2014-12-03 11:47:43,835 ERROR - No default permission scheme exists
2014-12-03 11:47:43,906 ERROR - The Web context could not be started
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'feCruHostApplication' defined in URL [jar:file:/XXX/atlassian/fecru-3.6.1/fisheye.jar!/com/atlassian/fecru/applinks/FeCruHostApplication.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 1 of type [com.cenqua.crucible.model.managers.ProjectManager]: : Error creating bean with name 'projectManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/XXX/atlassian/fecru-3.6.1/fisheye.jar!/com/cenqua/crucible/model/managers/impl/DefaultProjectManager.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property references a null or transient value: com.cenqua.crucible.model.Project.permissionScheme; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'projectManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/XXX/atlassian/fecru-3.6.1/fisheye.jar!/com/cenqua/crucible/model/managers/impl/DefaultProjectManager.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property references a null or transient value: com.cenqua.crucible.model.Project.permissionScheme
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'backup': Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an unresolvable circular reference?
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationConfigurationManagerFactoryBean': Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an unresolvable circular reference?
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'typeAccessorServiceFactoryBean': Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an unresolvable circular reference?
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityLinkServiceFactoryBean': Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an unresolvable circular reference?
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'manifestRetrieverFactoryBean': Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an unresolvable circular reference?
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'applicationLinkServiceFactoryBean': Requested bean is currently in creation: Is there an unresolvable circular reference?
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:730)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:196)
I found this page which seems to be the same error https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHKB/FishEye+Fails+to+Start%3A+No+default+permission+scheme+exists
That page only suggests that the there is file corruption but I find that to be very unlikely. I verified the md5sum of the zip file. I extracted it using "unzip" and using the Red Hat File explorer extract functionality and both result in the same issue.