Would it be a way to have support in other languages?
Atlassian has a comprehensive network of partners around the world who can generally help users with support in other languages: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/APW/Partner+Search
Mostly because we only speak English.
oi, oindeed!
Or, in some unfortunate cases, Australian.
Mate, Maaate. It's close enough to the language the Queen gave us. We've just removed a few letters here and there...
Using English as common language has the benefit that an issue can be understood by all Atlassian employees.I could handle an issue in my native language, but when I would need help from others in the support team, or from the developers, they wouldn't understand a word of it.
That is what partners are for. I am absolutely glad, that we can have this exclusive offering as a German partner to offer German support. #cool
And not just by Atlassian employees, by clients and partners as well! I've found useful information in the past on open issues that were similar to mine. Please keep English as the common language on Atlassian venues (and let the partners do localized support to their clients).
We are starting to build support resources in other languages. Check out https://translations.atlassian.com/ for documentation.
Who knows what the future holds. This year we worked to bring our website content to users in other languages. If you go to atlassian.com, you can select your country in the upper-most right-hand corner. Not all languages are offered, but a good amount are.
Hi Britany,
Quick question - how someone could add new Language to the translation map?
I could not find Latvian lng.
Hi Leonid,
I'm not sure I'll dig around, and hopefully someone else here knows.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.