I have installed the Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDEA in my IDEA Ultimate 13.1.6. Jumping from Fisheye to IDEA works as intended. However, that unfortunately that is about the only thing that works 
I have configured the connection in my project and when I test the connection it says "Connected Successfully". I've also set the "Crucible Server Contains Fisheye Instance" flag. However, when I try to configure FishEye in the "Defaults" tab, I can select the FishEye server but the "Default Repository" stays empty ("None").
The context menu item as described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/IDEPLUGIN/Using+FishEye+in+the+IntelliJ+Connector also is missing.
Regarding the Crucible part, when I try to create a review, I can see the repository as described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/IDEPLUGIN/Creating+Crucible+Reviews+in+IDEA
After clicking on "Create review..." I get an exception
com.atlassian.theplugin.commons.remoteapi.RemoteApiException: Server returned HTTP 400 (Bad Request)
Reason: IllegalArgument
Message: CreateReview requires at least one ReviewData or DetailedReviewData element
I also see some output in the shell I've started IDEA in. There are many lines like this
isFishEyeConfigured == false
ahd also
WARN - mons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase - Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.
when I'm trying to use the plugin's features.
Any hints on how to debug this?