I've had to create a new account because I've moved companies and now I've lost all my karma!!!
What's the point of answering questions if you can't change your email address as you move?
Hi Bernard,
Yes, this is inconvenient. You can email us at answers@atlassian.com and we'll either migrate your email address in our database or at the very least re-add your karma from before.
We're looking to fix this, hopefully soon:
Add ability for users to change email address
I jave seen @Jeremy helping people to change mail address. Maybe you should contact him!
Some hindu people may correct me, but AFAIK, karma not only depends on your deeds, but also on the will of the gods too. This, if you're not a jainist. Bernard asks for jainist karma points, but answers behave in hindu style !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.