I'm on the machine where I'm trying to run the remote agent, logged in as root. I've downloaded the installer jar to the directory /root/bamboo-agent-home. I run the command:
java -jar atlassian-bamboo-agent-installer-5.4.2.jar http://BAMBOOHOST:8085/agentServer
and in the resulting display of information, at the end, I see:
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/05/05 12:42:26 | 2014-05-05 12:42:26,318 INFO [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Setting broker URL to 'failover:(tcp://BAMBOOHOST:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?initialReconnectDelay=15000&maxReconnectAttempts=10'
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/05/05 12:42:26 | 2014-05-05 12:42:26,335 WARN [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Broker URI: tcp://BAMBOOHOST:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000 is invalid: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/05/05 12:42:26 | 2014-05-05 12:42:26,488 INFO [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Setting broker URL to 'failover:(tcp://BAMBOOHOST:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?initialReconnectDelay=15000&maxReconnectAttempts=10'
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/05/05 12:42:26 | 2014-05-05 12:42:26,489 WARN [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Broker URI: tcp://BAMBOOHOST:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000 is invalid: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
I have temporarily disabled the firewalls between the two machines to try to get this sorted out. I can ping each machine from the other. Running on CentOS 5.8 on the remote agent machine (has to be that), CentOS 6.5 on the Bamboo host.
I can see messages in Bamboo, on the Agents page:
May 5, 2014 12:42:21 PM A remote agent is loading on REMOTEMACHINE (ITSCORRECTIP).
so some communication is occurring, just not that last step ....
Help?