Hello,
I would like a designated build user in Bamboo with a password that never expires.
We currently use Crowd to manage our users via our corporate LDAP server.
We are starting to implement various types of automation through the API and I'm currently using my corporate username/password which I'm forced to change every 60 days. I encode my password but every time it changes I have to go through all the plans and scripts to make sure I update them with the new password.
Bamboo only allows internal OR external. I've tried to create a non-ldap user in Crowd and assign it to my Bamboo application, add that user to the same Bamboo group as myself, synchronize but I'm not able to log in to Bamboo as that user (the user shows up in the user list). Do I need to get IT to create a LDAP user for this?
What would my options be?
Thank you for your time.