Hi, how you can see in the image below, i have edited a javascript file, but source tree show me that I have edited that line 0 that I haven't touched, I have make another changes in the file, someone can tell me why I have this problem?
thanks
Schermata 2016-12-30 alle 15.22.59.png
Well, does the file in your working copy start with "define([" or with "'backbone',"? Chances are you somehow deleted the first line by accident.
this is my code:
Schermata 2016-12-30 alle 16.09.43.png
I haven't changed nothing in the first line, I have changed a line at line 197, so a lot below than that line, and that change on line 197 doesn't appear in the changes
Yeah, looks like some sort of bug - obviously you haven't deleted the define line.
What if you run a git diff command in the terminal?
Are you 100% sure the file you have open is saved in the same location that sourcetree is looking at?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.