Since I am using submodules, I have enabled SSH on my Stash repositories. As a result, I can use the commandline to clone my repository with the recursive option to get all the content of my submodules, without prompting for password. Unfortunately, I can't get Bamboo to successfully check out the same repository using the Source Code Checkout task.
I followed the instructions in the following article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Configuring+Git+SSH+on+Windows
Even though, I added the SSH capability to my default agent, I get the following error in the Bamboo build log:
Fetching 'refs/heads/master' from 'ssh://git@localhost:7999/pc/catalog-project.git'.
'"c:\cygwin64\bin"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Also, the referenced article includes a step for adding the private key under Bamboo administration while adding a linked repository, but I could not find any way to do this in the tool.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have spent a lot of time reading posts and trying out different solutions, but I'm blocked.