hy,
I just installed the last version of bamboo (5.9.4) And some screens do not display correctly in all navigators (IE, Chrome and firefox)
Have you any ideas why ?
Best regard
image2015-9-15 12:7:10.pngimage2015-9-15 12:9:1.png
Do you have any 3rd party add-ons installed?I've seen this issue in the past when an incompatible add-on was installed, often the "Marvelution Bamboo Sonar Tasks Plugin".Disable any 3rd party add-ons, and clear your browser cache, to see if that solves the problem.
Hi @Francis REAT,
Could you please elaborate on the environment you are running? What operating system are you using and which versions of IE, FF, Chrome did you try? If you dont mind, please raise a bug report here with the information
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM
Thank you!
Sigge, QA Bamboo
Hello Francis,
Thank you for your question.
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Thank you for your understanding.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. SperaficoAtlassian Support
Hi @Sigge Birgisson , thank you for your answer. The Bamboo instance run on server windows 2008 R2 Service pack 1. I tested with Chrome - Version 45.0.2454.85 m FF - version 40.0.3 IE - version 11.0.9600.1815 Best regard
Hello Rafael Thank you for your help. I verified the 4 points. Everything is OK. But the problem stays. I try to visit the bamboo login screen since a new machine where I never opened this URL with IE (no cache), and the problem stay too. Can you try to open this URL https://pid.hardis.fr/bamboo and tell me if you have my problem ? Best regard
Hello Francis, are you running Bamboo behind Apache, Nginx, IIS or other?
hello Rafael, yes Bamboo is running behind Apache (version 2.4).
Do you have any redirect in place (Apache) or have you updated "<bamboo-install>/conf/web.xml" some how?
Thank you for your update.
Could you please update "<bamboo-install>/conf/server.xml" connector to be:
<Connector port="8085" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="443" compression="on" compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/plain,text/css,application/json,application/javascript,application/x-javascript" secure="true" scheme="https" proxyName="pid.hardis.fr" proxyPort="443" />
And update Apache's VirtualHost as per following:
<VirtualHost *:443> ServerName pid.hardis.fr ServerAdmin admin@hardis.fr <Proxy *> Order deny,allow Allow from all </Proxy> ProxyRequests Off ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyPass /bamboo http://vmhardisforge3.hardis.fr:8085/bamboo flushpackets=on ProxyPassReverse /bamboo http://vmhardisforge3.hardis.fr:8085/bamboo ErrorLog "c:/Apache24/logs/sslpid-error.log" # SSL Engine Switch: # Enable/Disable SSL for this virtual host. SSLEngine on SSLProxyEngine On SSLCipherSuite AES128+EECDH:AES128+EDH SSLCertificateFile "C:/Apache24/conf/certificats/www.hardis.fr.cer"; SSLCertificateKeyFile "C:/Apache24/conf/certificats/www.hardis.fr.key"; SSLCertificateChainFile "C:/Apache24/conf/certificats/server-ca.cer" <FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$"> SSLOptions +StdEnvVars </FilesMatch> <Directory "c:/Apache24/cgi-bi"> SSLOptions +StdEnvVars </Directory> BrowserMatch "MSIE [2-5]" \ nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \ downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0 </VirtualHost>
Please, refer to Securing Bamboo with Apache using SSL documentation for further information.
I have noticed your ProxyPassReverse (hardisforge3.hardis.fr) is set up to a different DNS from ProxyPass (vmhardisforge3.hardis.fr). Could you please review them and make the changes if required?
Hy Rene, You are find my problem. We have still temporarily "Marvelution Bamboo plugin Sonar plugin Tasks" activated before migrating to the plugin " Sonar for bamboo . " Thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.