Hi All,
My 2.6.1 bamboo agents run via a simple batch file and I'm switching them over to run as services using the same user as the batch file.
My plan Sets PATH in System Environment Variables field and runs a Pre Build Command on the agent. In each case my batch file executes set and my "script" executes set displaying the environment.
- Batch file invocation case uses PATH set in System Environment Variables field when running Pre Build Command batch script
- Service invocation case does not use PATH set in System Environment Variables field when running Pre Build Command batch script
In both cases, the Script field performs as expected with System Environment Variable's PATH. I can easily set PATH properly in my Pre Build Command batch script file.
I'm perplexed as to why such a thing would happen and from where bamboo was getting the idea of PATH since it didn't match the user's, wrapper confs, or System Environment Variable's PATH.
Please let me know if you have any clue why I'd see this behavior change.
Thanks
Peter