Hi,
I'm having a MAJOR issue with sourcetree in that it cannot connect to any repository at all. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing. I've tried deleting the entries in appdata and programdata however when I re-install the error still exists.
How can I removal all traces of the software to effectively have a completely clean install?
OS: Windows 7 x64
Symptoms of issues:
Click add repository, choose clone, enter url to repository.
Instead of getting prompted for a username/password I just get a "invalid url" type message and when I click the details it is a 403 error. However it never allows to to put in a username/password. Even adding it in manually in the accounts section doesn't work.
Using the same repository on another machine works with no issues, so I simply want to remove all traces and start again to see if it resolves the issue.
Thanks,
Nik