Hi all,
Will there be sometime soon a native GUI design for Windows Sourcetree? because right now is a weird Chimera mixing OS X, some Windows, and some that doesn't follow any UI guidelines.
It's also pretty annoying to have those huge buttons at the top toolbar, and there's now way to make them small like a normal Windows program, and also can't remove the labels so that they use less space in the toolbar.
Having this gray theme on the Windows just looks really bad, as the tabs look like made with jquery for a web page instead of a desktop application, and they are huge as well, and having no lines or anything separating the UI components, and just a gray background, the Sourcetree window seems like it was made by a high school student learning how to create GUIs with VB6.
I think you guys are awesome, and your product is amazing, I use it on the mac as well and you did a great job creating that GUI, I think it's time you give the same love to Windows.
Thanks