Hello,
We have an unconventional svn repository structure. With the current repository structure, it is not possible to define symbolic rules in Fisheye. Therfore, I decided to restructure the repository to have a more conventional structure so that Fisheye does not have complains regarding that. However, after restructuring and initiating the Fisheye indexing, I get the following error
Problem processing revisions from repo Varuna-test due to class com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException - java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at com.cenqua.fisheye.svn.SvnThrottledClient.executeNoThrottle(SvnThrottledClient.java:171)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.svn.SvnThrottledClient.execute(SvnThrottledClient.java:132)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.svn.SvnThrottledClient.info2(SvnThrottledClient.java:99)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.svn.Svn2Infill2Processor.getInfo(Svn2Infill2Processor.java:368)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.svn.Svn2Infill2Processor.infillChangeSet(Svn2Infill2Processor.java:187)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.svn.Svn2Infill2Processor.access$100(Svn2Infill2Processor.java:78)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.svn.Svn2Infill2Processor$1.perform(Svn2Infill2Processor.java:121)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.svn.Svn2Infill2Processor$1.perform(Svn2Infill2Processor.java:110)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.cache.BaseRevisionCache.withDbWriteLock(BaseRevisionCache.java:967)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.svn.Svn2Infill2Processor.process(Svn2Infill2Processor.java:110)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.svn.Svn2Scanner.slurpRepository(Svn2Scanner.java:210)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.svn.Svn2Scanner.doSlurpTransaction(Svn2Scanner.java:177)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.BaseRepositoryScanner.ping(BaseRepositoryScanner.java:85)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.BaseRepositoryEngine.doSlurp(BaseRepositoryEngine.java:92)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryEngine.slurp(RepositoryEngine.java:408)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.ping.IndexingPingRequest.doRequest(IndexingPingRequest.java:25)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.ping.IncrementalPingRequest.doRequest(IncrementalPingRequest.java:30)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.ping.PingRequest.process(PingRequest.java:58)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryHandle.processPingRequests(RepositoryHandle.java:228)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryHandle.access$100(RepositoryHandle.java:59)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryHandle$2.run(RepositoryHandle.java:185)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
at com.cenqua.fisheye.svn.SvnThrottledClient.executeNoThrottle(SvnThrottledClient.java:143)
... 23 more
2013-10-04 02:26:16,692 ERROR [InitialPinger3 Varuna-test] fisheye RepositoryEngine-startPause - Repository scanner paused.
My target is to keep the past revisions in the same repository and restructure the repository so that it follows a conventional structure. I have defined the symbolic rules as well in order to support the new structure. It works well and indexes properly if I create a new such repository structure from scratch. But, it fails to index if I restructure the old repository to match the new structure. In the process, I am renaming trunk and branches folder. Does it have to do anything with the failure in indexing?
Thanks in advance.
Kaustav