This is more of a bug report than anything, unless of course there is a way to retrieve my lost code.
I had about 30 files to commit. Some were existing files that I had changed, others were new files.
I switched Commit Mode to "Selected Files" then noticed that I had some PSD's that I did not desire to commit.
I did a search for PSD and narrowed the list down to two.
I right clicked the first PSD and selected REMOVE.
I right clicked the second PSD and selected REMOVE.
At this point, my list refreshed and I noticed that one of my files "DeviceManager.cs" was marked as having been deleted. Upon investigating further, it appears that Atlassian deleted the file in response to me removing one of the PSDs above.
I of course Discarded the delete, but as a result, my file along with all changes I had made were lost. Can I get them back? I'm guessing no... in any case, this is a pretty nasty bug that should be looked at. Hopefully what I listed out is enough to find and fix the thing.
EDIT
This was using version 0.9.1.0