We have a huge amount of plans in bamboo (400+) and I'd like to be able to give them all labels so we can use the filtering functionality better. I don't see a way of doing this as a bulk operation however.
I saw in the rest api documentation that you can change the plan-build labels and I altered this call to try and change the plan labels. The command worked ok. Retrieving the labels after the change showed the label was added but this wasn't reflected on the web ui. (I added the label "test" and it did show up in the filter options but the plan didn't show the label and when the filter was selected there were zero plans shown)
Curl command I used:
curl -k -v -X POST --user <USER>:<PASSWORD> "<BAMBOO-URL>/rest/api/latest/plan/<PLAN-NAME>/label" -d "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" standalone=\"yes\"?><label name=\"test\"/>" -H "Content-type: application/xml"
Any ideas on an alternative to going in to 400+ plans and adding labels one by one?