I'm working now on maven + bamboo + selenium tests. In case of test failure I would like to attach a screenshot for a failed test report. Is there any way to achieve this.
regards
Marcin
This blog looks like it has everything you need to set that up: http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/posts/2012/01/24/grabbing-screenshots-of-failed-selenium-tests/
It's not a problem to capture a screenshot, I'm just trying to attach this screenshot to JUnit report displayed on bamboo.
Have you considered "attaching" the screenshots to the build result via Bamboo Artifact(s)?
oh, and btw: you might be interested in placing your vote on this particular issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-13108
Hi Piotr,
I understand that Bamboo Artifacts are the only proper way to achieve that now, I'll use it then.
many thanks,
Is it possible to publish an artifact if the tests fail? From what I've seen artifacts don't get published if the tests fail. Even using stages, the later stage doesn't run if a previous stage failed. I guess perhaps this is a failing with maven and being unable to break it down into seperate phases.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.