New to git and SourceTree, but I tried using GitFlow and I now see that master (local?) says that it is 11 behind origin/master and develop. How do I sync up everything or do I need to?
image2015-8-12 17:20:42.png
I freely admit that I need to learn git - but any help to clear things up is appreciated.
That's a typical situation in development, having a colleague pushing some changes to the remote repository since you have cloned the repository - so your local repository is now "behind" the remote repository (that means: the remote repository (named "origin") is a few commits ahead your local repository)
The command you need is "git pull" (or "git fetch") - which pulls the commits from the remote repository into your local repository ...
2015-08-13_06-41-50.png
Thanks for the excellent answer - my problem resolved - and I learned something too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.