This morning I updated Sourcetree.
When complete, it asked for a password (Which it never does under normal circumstances)
I skipped past it a couple times and eventually gave my Mac password
I believe it was asking for the SSH Passphrase - which I have since discovered
This allowed me to access the repository from the command line
But I can not access using Sourcetree
I have verified that the repo still exists, I have permission via SSH key
Is there a way to tell SourceTree the proper passphrase?
I get the following response on a fetch:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree fetch origin
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Completed with errors, see above