Hi all.
I'm facing a problem running Bamboo remote agent.
Here's my setup:
Bamboo server: Bamboo 5.3, Mac OS X 10.8, Java version 1.6.0_65
The broker uris are all set properly
<property name="bamboo.jms.broker.uri">tcp://0.0.0.0:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000</property>
<property name="bamboo.jms.broker.client.uri">failover:(tcp://10.68.77.7:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?maxReconnectAttempts=10&amp;initialReconnectDelay=15000</property>
Bamboo agent: Mac OS X 10.9.
On client Mac I tried to run both with and without the wrapper with same results.
Here's an example of the script I use to start agent:
export JAVA_HOME=$(/usr/libexec/java_home -v 1.6)
java \
-Dbamboo.Home=~/bamboo-agent-home \
-Dbamboo.agent.ignoreServerCertName=true \
-jar atlassian-bamboo-agent-installer-5.3.jar \
http://10.68.77.7:8085/agentServer/
Once the JAVA_HOME is set using java_home, the java version is exaclty the same as on the sever Mac
When running the script I get the following warning message:
INFO | jvm 1 | 2013/12/30 15:50:30 | 2013-12-30 15:50:30,263 INFO [Thread-2] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Setting broker URL to 'failover:(tcp://10.68.77.7:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?maxReconnectAttempts=10&initialReconnectDelay=15000'
INFO | jvm 1 | 2013/12/30 15:50:30 | 2013-12-30 15:50:30,264 WARN [Thread-2] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Unable to validate failover:(tcp://10.68.77.7:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?maxReconnectAttempts=10&initialReconnectDelay=15000: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in scheme name at index 0: 10.68.77.7:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000
And there's no new remote agent in the Agents page of Bamboo admin settings, though I can see log message like this
Dec 30, 2013 3:39:34 PM A remote agent is loading on 10.68.75.100 (10.68.5.2).
Dec 30, 2013 3:50:08 PM A remote agent is loading on 10.68.75.100 (10.68.5.2).
Dec 30, 2013 3:52:08 PM A remote agent is loading on 10.68.75.100 (10.68.5.2).
I tried various approaches, putting "//" after "failover:" dropping "failover:" completely and many more, but I either get the same warning and no remote agent or get Java exceptions.