Hi
Can't get the IntelliJ 3.0.2 connector to work with my intelliJ 10.5 installation. And I can't figure out why.
I am properly missing some basic setting. I have a local Fisheye/Crusible 2.6 installation, with LDAP authentication and Remote API enabled.
I have installed the connector using IntelliJ pluging manager. When I open a project / (repository that have been indexed with my local Fisheye installation), and click on the Atlassian tab, I have two links to configuration in the tab:
-> Configure Plugin Project settings
-> Configure Plugin IDE settings
I click the "Configure Plugin Project settings and add a Crusible server (no options available for Fisheye, for some reason). The crusible server is added with settings pointing to my local Fisheye/Crusible instance, and the connection is succesfully tested (the server is checked as enabled).
After this is done I still don't get any of the connector UI elements, allowing me to interface with my crusible instance.
When I click the Atlassian tab, i still just get the links to the settings in the Atlassian tab:
<address>
No enabled server for tool window found!</address>
-> Configure Plugin Project settings
-> Configure Plugin IDE settings
Any ideas of what I might be missing. I must admit that im clueless. It is as if it doesn't see my Crusible server settings.