It seems on my installation that Bamboo artifacts can be downloaded without authentication. I see there is a manual button for removing the artifacts for a successful build. I've searched the bamboo documentation and I cannot find anything about automatically removing or securing artifacts. Is this possible? Thanks and I look forward to your reply!
Do you have anonymous view permissions available on the plan? If so anyone will be able to download the artifacts. (If you wish, you can disable anonymous access globally).
Thanks! Global access was not allowed but for some reason they were available on a per plan basis. I wasn't aware of a per plan basis. They've been cloned so if it was allowed somewhere, it would be everywhere. Thanks!
FOr anyone interested I submitted an enhancement request for specific artifact level permissions. (we want teams to view all projects, but not download artifacts) https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14107
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.