I was looking into the Flyover reports for Crucible plugin and was wondering if it supported Crucible 3.7? The plugin page only stated up to version 3.5.5 but wanted to verify.
Hi Jonathan,
I've tested it with version 3.7.1. After installed it's marked as Incompatible, but for me the report was generated. Crucible will point that, by being incompatible, some feature may not be available. I'm not familiar with this report to say if there's anything not working, but for me it was installed and the report was generated.
As the plugin has a free trial I'd suggest giving it a try, so you can better evaluate if it suits your needs.
Regards,
Gustavo Refosco
Thank you for the question Jonathan. I will make sure there's a compatibility release very soon. Until now, there have been no issues between versions, so I anticipate it will be smooth again this time.
Testing is complete and compatibility has been updated to the newest version of Crucible 3.7.1
Awesome, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.