Hi,
My scenario is the following - I'm testing SourceTree for Windows. I'm trying to add a git repository through SSH that is secured with Gerrit.
I have configured the correct keys using Pageant and tested them with the console - it works there.
However when I try to pull to update the local repository with SourceTree I can't get it working. First everytime I try this SourceTree says it doesn't know the server's key and if I want to store it - everytime I say Yes, yet the key is never stored. Besides the key is already in my known_hosts file in my user's home directory but apparently SourceTree doesn't look there.
Then I retry and get this error:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Any ideas how I can connect to the Gerrit managed repos?
Thanks,
Bobby