I've a custom test framework/system, as part of my CI process I want to have Bamboo read the results of the tests for a given build.
In my head the process should be like:
- Bamboo creates the build & deploys to the appropiate testing environment.
- Bamboo signals my test system to run the test suite against the deployed build.
- My test system does it's stuff (results are stored in a custom DB).
- Bamboo somehow asks/gets the results from the testing process.
- I can use Bamboo GUI to browser build tests results (passed, failed, etc).
I tried to google for an answer but it's difficult to find info on this. I assume I have to generate some kind of file with test result data for Bamboo to consume. Maybe use an existing Bamboo test result parser such Junit, and write my results with that format?
Thanks