I have a Bamboo Build Plan, that contains 3 Plan Branches, each identical except for the git branch they monitor and each with the same 'exclude file' regex pattern ".*/.txt" (exlude all *.txt files).
Each Plan Branch has it's own repository defined, overriding the master Plan's repository. Each plan monitors it's repository for file changes ('Polling the repository for changes' option).
But for some reason, one of the Plan Branches will not stop building whenever a change to excluded files is detected, and yet the other 2 Plan Branches behave exactly as expected, ignoring the changed file(s).
I have checked, compared, and rebuilt each Plan Branch to establish all 3 are exactly the same. I have copy-and-pasted the same regex expression between all 3 Plan Branches and checked and re-checked all the options are the same on every Plan Branch. Lastly I'm using the exact same file to test the trigger (and that it is excluded) on each Plan Branch.
Could anyone shed any light on why this might be occuring, or what else to check/change ?
Environment: Bamboo v5.4.2, build 4208