Dear Atlassian or other Sourcetree experts,
I'm a computer lab administrator for a school. One of our teachers wants me to get Sourcetree on 60 machines in a computer lab I manage. I've been doing some reading online and it seems that sometime in the past couple years, Atlassian has changed the licensing from a code you put in, to an account you sign into. Well...okay. I don't mind having "my" account signed in on 60 machines - but I do need to find a way to clone this licensing from the Administrator account on Windows, to all the other accounts that will be signing in on this machine once I capture its image and distribute it to 60 other machines.
Is this possible anymore, or no? Is there any way to pay Atlassian for a proper, multi-user license key like...um...every other piece of normal software out there? Because this is really a pain in the rump for administrative academic setup.