Hi Team,
Greetings of the day !!!
I have one doubt, I know how to change the name of a particulr project in Bamboo. But it will still have the old project key. Is there any way to change the project key as well?
Thank you in advance
Warm Regards,
-Jewel
Hi,
you can move a plan to a new project with a new key.
Goto Admin->Plans->Move plans
or enter: http://bambooURL/admin/chooseBuildsToMove.action
Then you can move them to a new project.
Regards, Dirk
Hi, So you're saying that there is no way to edit a project key? What about plan key. I read somewhere (I think in some atlassian site) that it is not possible. Regards, -Jewel
Yes I think there is no good way. Maybe in the database behind. But the keys are also reflected by the filesystem in bamboo home. So this not so easy.
Thanks Dirk !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.