Hey!
I use SourceTree, I realy love it. Just one thing. If I add a longer commit message, it is annoying if I can't read it after that. I don't know how would it look like, but maybe if you would break it to more lines, ..
Regards, János
I'm not sure what you mean - if the commit message is too long to fit in the log table, you can see the whole detail by clicking on the commit and the full message will be displayed in the panes underneath. You can use the return key to add new lines to commit messages if you like, there's no limit.
Here I have what Is see. I mean the Description of the commit. I can't see the whole description. Hmmm.
There is a splitter above the file list which you've dragged somehow to be zero-height, hiding the commit details pane. Put your mouse pointer above the file list until it turns into a split pane resize pointer, and drag the split downwards so you can see the commit details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.