I would like to know if I can use sourcetree also for commercial use.
What does it mean that is "free"? I can t find indication of a licence in the main web page.
What kind of lincensing has this product?
I would like to use that also at work!!
It is free. Please see here: http://sourcetreeapp.com/faq/
If you would like to see EULA, you can get it by http://www.sourcetreeapp.com/register/
You can see the license after login.
EULA says I have to pay for it after 30 days, but that means you have to register after 30 days, but the registration has been free since Atlassian acquired SourceTree in late 2011.
So the conclusion is it is free, and yes you can use at work!
Thanks very helpfull!
Links are stale. There is a lot of confusion on this, and googling it reveals mostly outdated and hear-say items.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.