How do I switch SourceTree to use my Cygwin SSH client instead of it's own embedded client. I'm on Windows 7 environment. My git is already working fine via the command line. I have configured my SSH keys in SourceTree and appear to be getting some info, but some commands still don't appear to work. For example:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch origin
C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\tools\openssh_wrapper.sh: line 2: $'\r': command not found
C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\tools\openssh_wrapper.sh: line 8: $'\r': command not found
From ssh://acflxfdsyspm1.gpo.gov/fdsys/fdsys-src
1eaf308..375ff35 R-R-SP-4-NEW-2 -> origin/R-R-SP-4-NEW-2
5d454bf..623ec35 sp4-bugfixes -> origin/sp4-bugfixes
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false pull origin R-R-SP-4-NEW-2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\tools\openssh_wrapper.sh: line 2: $'\r': command not found
C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\tools\openssh_wrapper.sh: line 8: $'\r': command not found
From ssh://acflxfdsyspm1.gpo.gov/fdsys/fdsys-src
* branch R-R-SP-4-NEW-2 -> FETCH_HEAD
Updating 1eaf308..375ff35
Fast-forward
ngfdsys/fdsys/browse/views/browseresultsresultsview.js | 7 ++++---
.../fdsys/wssearch/model/browse/CollectionNodeSorter.java | 14 +++++++++++++-
.../wssearch/service/browse/BrowseResultsProcessor.java | 6 +++++-
3 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false submodule update --init --recursive
Completed successfully.