Hello,
I'm moving my company's code repository from SVN to Git. I've set up Stash 3.3.1 behind a load balancer that's serving a self-signed cert. No matter what I do, I cannot get Sourcetree 1.6.5.0 on Windows to accept the cert. The failure I get is as follows:
"The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for SSL/TLS secure channel."
I've tried putting in GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY as a system variable and inside the .gitconfig of GitBash: no luck on either. I've tried checking the Disable SSL certificate validation under Tools --> Options. No luck there, either. Also, I do not encounter this problem if I go to a straight to http: it's only happening with https connections.
I've also tried following the exceptionally unclear instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SOURCETREEKB/Resolving+SSL+Self-Signed+Certificate+Errors#ResolvingSSLSelf-SignedCertificateErrors-Windows
Someone has to have figured out how to do this, but both Google and Atlassian Answers have come up shy for me, or I'm overlooking the answer.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
-- Mike Beebe