The only plugin I've found for Bamboo is the artifactory plugin. That plugin did no have a section asking if there would be unit tests, which is what I need. Right now when the tests fail, I don't get a report on the unit tests.
This is old... but I have a thought.
So you can run this as a command task or script task if you dont have artifactory
there is a junit test results collector task which you can then run right afterwards in the same job to pick up the test results and it will work just as if you had done it with maven or something.
Groovy Task for Bamboo has gradle support. Perhaps that would help you.
Using Atlassian Bamboo version 5.7.2, You can make use of the JUnit Parser task.
image2015-2-11 16:48:50.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.