I had an Atlassian account associated with my personal email address that I had created a long time ago to submit support requests (to Atlassian Answers) and feature requests/bugs (to Jira).
I then recently opened an Atlassian account with my work email address for access to BitBucket. But that caused confusion because coworkers saw both accounts and didn't know which to use. So, I amalgamated them. I changed the email on my second account to a temporary email so as to free up my work email. I then deleted that account. And then set the email on my original account to be my work email.
First, I was surprised to see my avatar change on my original account to what I had on my new account.
Then, I found logging in here to Atlassian answers, I had lost all associations with my account to questions I had asked or followed. And on JIRA I lost all associations to tickets I had created or followed.
Any way to get these back?