Hi,
I'm trying to add a new remote repository but it doesn't seem to work.
Here is my situation:
I'm connected from home and want to access to the remote git repository through a VPN. The git server is hosted on a windows server. I have access to my compagny network (remotely through a VPN) and I'm able to browse the git server's folders from home with my Mac.
I have an empty folder where I would like to pull the source code from the remote repository.
So in SourceTree, I click Repository in the menu bar and repository settings. Add my new repository, which is 192.168.0.125/pmsrepos/git. Then in the left sidebar, I do a right click on my remote repository I just added and choose Pull. A new window appears and ask me to choose a remote branch to pull. The problem is the list is empty because i think it cannot access to the remote repository.
Can you tell me if it's the correct way to get the sourcecode from a remote repository? and why I cannot connect to my remote repository?
Thanks a lot for your help
Manuel