We have a number of Atlassion products: Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, and Fisheye/Crucible. For Confluence, Jira, and Bamboo when I log in I get a session (cookie?) which lasts for a very long time (many days, at least) or even "forever" (until the service is restarted anyway).
But for Fisheye/Crucible, I am forced to log after a relatively short amount of inactivity (like an hour or a small number of hours).
This is extremely annoying; for example I may spend a long time doing a code review without noticing that I was logged out the whole time, until I want to add a comment. Now all that time I spent doing the code review is not tracked.
I've not found any way to change the session timeout for Fisheye/Crucible like I can for the other tools. How can I do this?
I found this question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/98209/change-automatic-logout-value but the answer points to a deleted page.