Multiple times each day, sometimes within minutes of each other, SourceTree's authentication dialog (to our git repository) pops up and asks me to login. A co-worker is experiencing the same thing. I've been watching for upgrades for SourceTree for probably 2 months hoping for a solution to this problem. Since I have received quite a few upgrades during that time, I figured maybe nobody is reporting the issue.
Anyway, the point, the "remember me" option is checked. I expect SourceTree to do just that - remember me - and not ask me again for my credentials until such time as they are changed and the login fails. I use Eclipse as well and have not had any problem with Eclipse remembering my password, so I don't think this is a problem with the actual authentication to the server. And I don't know why SourceTree asks so frequently either.
Any help would be appreciated.