Hi
I have installed Bambo via InstallAsAService with administrator permissions and gave the server user all the neccessary folder permissions (install and data). All worked fine but I can't start the service because it fails immediately.
bamboo.stderr.2014-03-18.txt says:
2014-03-18 09:09:48 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
commons-deamon.2014-03-18.txt says:
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [info] [ 3708] Commons Daemon procrun (1.0.15.0 32-bit) started
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [info] [ 3708] Running 'Bamboo' Service...
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [info] [ 3824] Starting service...
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [error] [ 3824] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [error] [ 3824] Failed creating java C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [error] [ 3824] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [error] [ 3824] ServiceStart returned 1
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [error] [ 3824] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [info] [ 3708] Run service finished.
[2014-03-18 09:09:48] [info] [ 3708] Commons Daemon procrun finished
Bamboo is running well when I start it via console.
Thanks for your help!
Philip
Update:
C:\Atlassian\Bamboo-5.4.1>"C:\Atlassian\Bamboo-5.4.1\bin\service.bat" install Bamboo
Installing the service 'Bamboo' ...
Using CATALINA_HOME: "C:\Atlassian\Bamboo-5.4.1"
Using CATALINA_BASE: "C:\Atlassian\Bamboo-5.4.1"
Using JAVA_HOME: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45"
Using JRE_HOME: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre"
Using JVM: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll"
The service 'Bamboo' has been installed.