Hello,
for whatever reason, I was unable ti use my free trial version in the first half of the trial period (you can see that there has been no activity before the second half of the trial whatsoever). Unfortunately my project which I wanted to try the program on was already at the final stage.
Now I have a new project and would love to try confluence and jira and see if this is working for me and my company. So is there a chance of renew my trial version for a second term?
Additionally I would like to know if confluence and jira fit my needs in the following aspect:
As a consultant I deal with different projects an different clients. Is it possible to add external clients or parties to participate in a project or in setting up a document for a restricted time and restricted access without setting up an account for them?
Adding an account for the respective client and getting him introduced into the workflow and functions of the respective program is often not of use as they don't have the time or the nerves to do so. I would rather integrate them via mail (i.e. send request mail if an issue needs a review) and receive their answers in Confluence (or Jira). Is that possible?
Best regards,
Jan Roessner