Happy Feel Good Friday, Community! It's October and today, we're celebrating the small or big wins you'd like to share from your week (or month!)
My small wins for the week are (professional) kicking off a new project with my team and (personal) running a 5K after taking 18 months off due to a nagging injury!
Iβm spending months keeping hope alive and looking for new opportunities. Along the way, Iβve found a community, answering questions, and helping the space clean reporting spam posts. It has now become a habit. π
i think big win this month are attending Teamπ€
I agree with you on the habit π looks like I am also on the same boat like you @Viswanathan Ramachandran
Lucky you all who are able to attend in person! π
Good luck on your new project @Amanda Barber β¨and kudos to the motivation and head start on the run! πͺ
My small win of the week :
For my latest consulting assignment we got a GO decision to proceed with a DC to Cloud migration for Jira. This has been a long journey as it is not simply a lift-and-shift but has also involved major business process and Jira configuration transformations. I've been working with an awesome team preparing for this over the past year, and we are very excited to finally initiate the production migration!!!!
Congrats on that Trudy P Claspill π
There's been plenty of spam this week to stay busy! π¬
I wish I was going! Have an amazing time, @Arkadiusz Wroblewski!
So cute, @Anwesha Pan a
Congrats, @Trudy P Claspill - amazing!!
Thanks @Amanda Barber π
very nice.
Thank you :)
I seen on Slack. Complicated migrations are always impressive π€ π§ββοΈ
And kind of a challenge and a lot of fun and work.
I started reading a book π π
Doesnβt sound like much, but it was about time! Iβve been telling myself Iβd start reading it for quite a while now, and the time has finally come π
Small win, but Iβll take it! π
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.