👋 Bienvenue Atlassian Community readers!
It's been awhile since a Welcome Wednesday has appeared, oui ?
Things happen.
For this week's prompt, we're asking: What's one thing that annoyed you recently, and what did you do to resolve it?
For me? I was annoyed I hadn't posted here on the forums for awhile. However, this was partially because the Community was undergoing a migration from one platform to another!
First, I got over myself.
Then, I focused on what I could change:
- 🗓️ I scheduled time to post ("what doesn't get scheduled doesn't get done")
- ✍️ I drafted a post, to reduce any mental lift later
And here you go! This is the result of that planning. 😉
💬 Again, what's one thing that annoyed you recently, and what did you do to resolve it? Let us know in the comments!
What are Welcome Wednesdays? As a reminder, Welcome Wednesdays are a chance for you to participate in discussions on the Community forums that aren't necessarily Atlassian product-related. See past posts