After doing some research to see if anyone else wanted the same thing that I wanted. I found SRCTREEWIN-782 on Jira for SourceTree. It says that it has not been started yet and I was wondering if this is something that will be done in the future or if it is not practical. I am fairly new to Git and SourceTree, but I understand how Git Flow works. I noticed that you already have the "Delete Branch" AND "Push changes to remote" on the finish process of "Release" portions of Git Flow and it merges and deletes the remote and local release branch. I was wondering if you could have the same "Push changes to remote" option for when finishing a "Feature". Currently it just deletes the local feature branch and leaves the remote feature branch there. Throughout time, this would create many, many, many feature branches in our Repository that we wouldn't use ever again. I personally feel like it "should" have the option to delete the remote feature branch.