Does anyone have the usecase where an external entity (to the build team) has a need to modify a build plan that they take "ownership" of, and that they're granted that access?
For example, I have the normal build team that manages Build plans within Bamboo. Dev Team A would like to manage their own plan (and I'm not that averse to it, at least in theory). However, my fear is that a poorly written plan task could cause a lot of damage to the Bamboo server itself (like a "script" that runs "rm -fr /" accidentally). Normally, Bamboo runs as a particular server process (by default, "bamboo"). Which means that any build plan normally runs as that user, too (since it inherits the process owner). I can "sandbox" away that plan to only run on, say, an external agent, but that's configured via the Plan, which means that the Dev Team A could change that (inadvertently, of course) back to the primary build server.
At any rate, is there a good solution to this usecase that I'm not thinking of? Does anyone else let external users (to the build team) manage/edit their "own" Build Plans? There's a corollary question about deployment plans, too.