(i) I downloaded the evaluation copy of Crucible(v2.7.12) which (according to the docs) came with a 'light' version of FishEye . As far as the license purchase do I have to purchase a separate one for FishEye in addition to Crucible license?
(ii) From the document @ http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Integrating+Crowd+with+Atlassian+Crucible?showComments=true&showCommentArea=true#addcomment
"If you have Crucible only (available from Crucible 1.6), you will need to set up the Crowd directory and application in the same way, following the instructions in Integrating Crowd with Atlassian FishEye."
by 'Crucible Only' does it mean Crucible with 'light' FishEye or Is there a way to set up not to use FishEye that comes with Crucible?
It means Crucible with 'light' FishEye. You don't need a license for Fisheye unless you want the Fisheye functionality in there!
Thanks Jobin!
(i) Does the 'light' version cost the same as the full-blown FishEye application version? I don't see different pricing tier on the site.
(ii) I would like to see just the Crucible functionalities with out the FishEye's. Is there a way to turn it off?
Please bear with me... for someone new to the product and evaluating for a purchase like me it is bit confusing.
(iii) While we are there let me ask this as well.... what is the difference between 'light' FishEye and the full-blown FishEye server? Is there a documentation or chart available that compares them both?
I don't know the differences for sure but this might give a headsup.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=154633623
Both are integrated into a single product but you can use Crucible alone (with light Fisheye to access the respositories) as mentioned in the docs.
I found answer to part (ii) here https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/16465/about-jira-crucible
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.