I'm completely new to both Bamboo and Git, so bear with me. I'm running Bamboo 4.4.5 and Git 1.7 on Ubuntu 12.04. I can't seem to get Bamboo to access my remote Git repository no matter how I format the repo URL. I've tried https://GretaChang@razer.git.cloudforge.com/systems.git, with authentication set to username/password. I've tred https://razer.git.cloudforge.com/systems.git, with username/password. Among other combinations, I even tried https://GretaChang:*****@razer.git.clouforge.com/systems.git, with the password where the asterisks are. All of them give me the same error log, with the slightest differences in the fatal error message:
Caused by: com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command /usr/bin/git ls-remote https://razer.git.cloudforge.com/sytems.git failed with code 128. Working directory was [.]., stderr:
[fatal: Authentication failed]
at com.google.common.cache.AbstractCache.getUnchecked(AbstractCache.java:51)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.CallableResultCache.call(CallableResultCache.java:82)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.NativeGitOperationHelper.getRemoteRefs(NativeGitOperationHelper.java:512)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.NativeGitOperationHelper.resolveBranch(NativeGitOperationHelper.java:447)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.NativeGitOperationHelper.obtainLatestRevision(NativeGitOperationHelper.java:542)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitRepository.collectChangesSinceLastBuild(GitRepository.java:192)
... 43 more
Caused by: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command /usr/bin/git ls-remote https://razer.git.cloudforge.com/sytems.git failed with code 128. Working directory was [.]., stderr:
[fatal: Authentication failed]
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandProcessor.runCommand(GitCommandProcessor.java:431)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandProcessor.getRemoteRefs(GitCommandProcessor.java:350)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.NativeGitOperationHelper$1.call(NativeGitOperationHelper.java:500)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.NativeGitOperationHelper$1.call(NativeGitOperationHelper.java:491)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.CallableResultCache$1.load(CallableResultCache.java:29)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.CallableResultCache$1.load(CallableResultCache.java:25)
at com.google.common.cache.CustomConcurrentHashMap$ComputingValueReference.compute(CustomConcurrentHashMap.java:3426)
at com.google.common.cache.CustomConcurrentHashMap$Segment.compute(CustomConcurrentHashMap.java:2322)
at com.google.common.cache.CustomConcurrentHashMap$Segment.getOrCompute(CustomConcurrentHashMap.java:2291)
at com.google.common.cache.CustomConcurrentHashMap.getOrCompute(CustomConcurrentHashMap.java:3802)
at com.google.common.cache.ComputingCache.get(ComputingCache.java:46)
at com.google.common.cache.AbstractCache.getUnchecked(AbstractCache.java:49)
... 48 more
Running the command "/usr/bin/git ls-remote https://razer.git.cloudforge.com/systems.git" in a terminal winow works perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure the cause is something silly that I'm not aware of, but I've been searching for hours and have yet to find and answer. Can anyone help?