We are running a 2008 R2 server with Bamboo 5.9.7 using an SQL 2005 backend. We are trying to move our data to a 2012 server with SQL 2012 backend, also using Bamboo 5.9.7.
We weren't sure whether this was considered a clone or a migration, but decided to start with the migration instructions.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMKB/Moving+Bamboo+between+machines
Bamboo 5.9.7 installs successfully, and I have created a Bamboo database that contains the same data (from a .bak export of the production DB) and tell the setup to use the database without overwriting the contents. This step works, and then I try to import the .zip backup of our production install. This step fails.
import corrupt.jpg
Where might I go in the log files to examine where there errors were in the import zip? Should I try to just copy the home-directory from the production server? Should the production Bamboo instance be offline while the copy is done?
Thanks,
Stephen