When I click on "Clone in SourceTree" in the Bitbucket Server repository home page - nothing happens. It seems like SourceTree has not installed itself as a handler for the protocol sourcetree://
How can I fix that?
Browser - Chrome, SourceTree - the latest, Windows 10 Pro.
This is just a shot in the dark because I haven't encountered your problem.
sourcetree_uri.png
Try enabling the "Use this version..." in your options. I'd close the app then try the link to see if it will run SourceTree. Chrome should give a warning that it's about to launch an app and it would list SourceTree.
Thanks a lot, Rodney, it helped!
Thanks, Rodney! Yes, this exactly fixed my issue.
It Fixed it, true. In my Case, option was allready enabled. I disabled this option, restarted ST and enabled it again. Solved! THX!
Encountered problem after change of Authentication credentials. Solution ->In new ST openning a new Tab, It has options Local, Remote, Clone. Add and Create. On the remote Tab my defined account could not authenticate. updating the login credential, actived the account and Clone could both work from both Server and also Remote Tab in ST..
I have the same issue, too. v2.6.10.0
I'm on v3.0 (200) and this stopped working too.
This started occurring on the latest and it isn't working since the update to Version 3.0.1 (205) and haven't been able to figure out.
Also I do not see "Use this version..." option anywhere in the app. I'm on OSX mojave.
same issue, too. v3.3.6
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.